Melania Trump shares clip teasing her MOVIE and reveals a new business
Share and Follow

In an unexpected twist, Melania Trump made waves across Hollywood and Washington on Friday by announcing her own film production company. She hinted at a soon-to-be-released documentary about her tenure as first lady, secured by a lucrative $40 million licensing agreement with Amazon.

Through a polished social media update on X, Melania introduced Muse Films and shared a 10-second preview of her forthcoming documentary, titled “Melania,” which is slated for a global theatrical debut on January 30, 2026.

The teaser features an elegant black-and-silver ‘M’ logo accompanied by an uplifting musical score, signaling a strategic move into the film industry.

“INTRODUCING: MUSE FILMS. My new production venture. MELANIA, the film, exclusively in theaters worldwide on January 30th, 2026,” she announced in her post.

This bold reveal represents her most prominent independent business initiative since leaving the White House, quickly stirring reactions across political, entertainment, and media circles.

The project, which will later stream on Prime Video via Amazon MGM Studios, is being marketed as a rare behind-the-scenes look at the first lady’s life during the 20 days leading up to the 2025 presidential inauguration.

According to promotional materials, the film captures Melania Trump as she prepares to re-enter public life, and manages the transition with her family.

There promises to be appearances from President Donald Trump and their son Barron.

Melania Trump unveiled her own film production company on Friday teasing the imminent release of a blockbuster documentary about her life as first lady. The Trumps are seen Friday

Melania Trump unveiled her own film production company on Friday teasing the imminent release of a blockbuster documentary about her life as first lady. The Trumps are seen Friday

The dramatic rollout marks Melania Trump's most high-profile solo business move since returning to the White House

The dramatic rollout marks Melania Trump’s most high-profile solo business move since returning to the White House 

The clip flashes a sleek black-and-silver 'M' logo set to a soaring score in what appears to be a carefully choreographed expansion into Hollywood

The clip flashes a sleek black-and-silver ‘M’ logo set to a soaring score in what appears to be a carefully choreographed expansion into Hollywood

Industry reporting suggests the deal was struck late last year, just weeks before President Trump’s inauguration.

Melania, 55, first teased the deeply personal framing of the project earlier this year during an appearance on Fox & Friends, where she described the production timeline and scope in her own words.

‘We started the production in November, and we are shooting right now, so it’s a day-to-day life, what I’m doing, what kind of responsibilities I have,’ she said during the interview. 

In a separate interview with the show’s co-host, Ainsley Earhardt, she explained the origin of the project more bluntly. 

‘I had an idea to make a movie, to make a film, about my life. My life is incredible. It’s incredibly busy, and I told my agent, you know, “I have this idea, so please, you know, go out and make a deal for me,”‘ Melania Trump said. 

The documentary was teased as giving viewers an ‘unprecedented behind-the-scenes look’ at her life.

Born in 1970 in Slovenia, then part of Yugoslavia, Melanija Knavs began working as a fashion model at the age of 16. She changed the spelling of her name to Melania Knauss as she sought more modeling work throughout Europe.

Trump immigrated to the U.S. in 1996 to work as a model in Manhattan and was introduced to her future husband in 1998.

Melania, 55, first teased the deeply personal framing of the project earlier this year

Melania, 55, first teased the deeply personal framing of the project earlier this year

The former first lady is seen with a nanny during her childhood in Slovenia, then part of Yugoslavia

The former first lady is seen with a nanny during her childhood in Slovenia, then part of Yugoslavia

Melania, seen on January 20, 2017 alongside her husband and son Barron at the start of Donald Trump's first term in office

Melania, seen on January 20, 2017 alongside her husband and son Barron at the start of Donald Trump’s first term in office

Melania Trump is set to earn at least $28 million from her documentary deal with Amazon. The couple are pictured during a ball on Inauguration Day in January

Melania Trump is set to earn at least $28 million from her documentary deal with Amazon. The couple are pictured during a ball on Inauguration Day in January 

She became the president-elect’s third wife in 2005 and gave Trump his fifth and final child, Barron, in 2006. 

Trump released her book Melania just a few months ago. The memoir gives a portrait look at Trump’s life and includes personal stories and family photos that have not been previously shared publicly.

The documentary is being directed by Brett Ratner, whose career in Hollywood largely halted after multiple women accused him of sexual misconduct during the height of the #MeToo movement. Ratner denied the allegations. 

Disney and Paramount reportedly lost out on the streaming rights after a bidding war with Amazon, which is owned by the second-richest man in the world. Neither Netflix nor Apple took part, the sources said.

The $40 million deal is the most Amazon has ever spent on a documentary and nearly three times the next-closest offer that Trump received. 

Online reaction was predictably mixed over the first lady’s involvement.

‘Muse Films is a power move. Wild how you went from First Lady to leading your own studio without missing a frame,’ wrote one impressed supporter.

‘Congratulations @MelaniaTrump – it will be an important film for all to see after years of the MSM not giving you the coverage you deserve,’ said another.

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive to pardon Gobble, the National Thanksgiving Turkey, in the Rose Garden of the White House in Washington, DC on Tuesday

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive to pardon Gobble, the National Thanksgiving Turkey, in the Rose Garden of the White House in Washington, DC on Tuesday

President Trump and wife Melania stand next to national Thanksgiving turkey during its pardoning ceremony earlier this week

President Trump and wife Melania stand next to national Thanksgiving turkey during its pardoning ceremony earlier this week

The documentary is being directed by Brett Ratner, whose career in Hollywood largely halted after multiple women accused him of sexual misconduct during the height of #MeToo

The documentary is being directed by Brett Ratner, whose career in Hollywood largely halted after multiple women accused him of sexual misconduct during the height of #MeToo 

But others were less impressed with Melania’s move.

‘If you had to start your own production company to get your own movie, chances are, it’s not a good movie,’ stated one. 

‘I have a new production company! Now watch the only thing we’ve produced! A film about me,’ mocked a fourth.

Melania’s film is part of Amazon’s expanding business with the Trump brand. 

Earlier this year the company announced that Prime Video would begin streaming The Apprentice, the reality series that launched Donald Trump into pop-culture superstardom long before his political career.

An Amazon spokesperson confirmed the company’s enthusiasm for the film in a statement: ‘We are excited to share this truly unique story with our millions of customers around the world.’

Share and Follow
You May Also Like
Jaxson Dart left to rue Brian Daboll what-ifs in Giants return

Jaxson Dart’s Return: The Giants’ Missed Opportunity with Brian Daboll

Giants fans who view Jaxson Dart as their future star quarterback received…
2 National Guardsmen shot near White House; suspect in custody

Suspect Charged with First-Degree Murder After Death of National Guard Member; Another Remains in Critical Condition

The accusations against a 29-year-old former CIA contractor in Afghanistan have escalated…
Is ‘Stranger Things’ Based On A True Story?

Unveiling the Truth: Is ‘Stranger Things’ Inspired by Real-Life Events?

Netflix’s most popular series has made its much-anticipated return. After a three-year…
American cruise ship passenger goes missing on island tour

American Cruise Ship Passenger Reported Missing During Island Tour

An American tourist, Ann Evans, has been reported missing after she didn’t…
FILE - In this Thursday, July 20, 2017 photo, a dish of eel nigiri is served at Miyake, a Japanese restaurant, in Portland, Maine. (AP Photo/Robert F. Bukaty, File)

Unveiling the Eel Crisis: How Japan and US Opposition Stalls Critical Protections

SCARBOROUGH, Maine (AP) — Eels, with their slippery, snake-like appearance, seem straight…
Exclusive | Inside 'Stranger Things' Season 5 costume looks: Hopper, Dustin and more

Exclusive First Look: Unveiling ‘Stranger Things’ Season 5 Costumes for Hopper, Dustin, and More

In a nostalgic nod to the ’80s, “Stranger Things” costume designer Amy…
Bomb threat forces ground stop at Philadelphia airport amid chaos

Bomb Threat Disrupts Flights at Philadelphia Airport, Causing Delays and Confusion

A bomb threat led to the suspension of all outgoing flights at…
WWE sex symbol shocks fans after resurfacing at 65 - see her now

WWE Icon Returns: 65-Year-Old Former Diva Stuns Fans with Timeless Comeback

During the late 1990s, Debra Marshall emerged as one of the most…