Share and Follow
An American singer, Chloe Bailey became popular after releasing her album, Ungodly Hour with her sister Halle. Her debut solo, Have Mercy made her made gain more name and fame in the singing industry. She performed Unstoppable for the Disney series, Austin & Ally in September 2013. Chloe’s debut album, In Pieces’s song, Pray It Away and How Does It Feel made her popular.
Early Life of Chloe Bailey
Chloe Bailey was born on March 27, 2000, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Bailey is 23 years old and celebrates her birthday on the 24th of July. Her star sign is Aries and her real name is Chloe Elizabeth Bailey. She was born as the daughter of Courtney Bailey (mother) and Doug Bailey (father).
Her father was a stockbroker and now works as Chloe’s manager while her mother is an HR recruiter for Twitter. She has a brother, Branson Bailey, and two sisters, Halle Bailey and Ski Bailey. Halle is also a singer and songwriter. Her paternal grandparent is Herbert Lee Bailey, Sr, and Elizabeth Bailey.
Bailey holds American citizenship and belongs to the African-American ethnicity. Bailey follows the Christianity religion. Chloe was homeschooled from her childhood. She received her general educational development diploma after completing her 10th grade.
Dating History of Chloe Bailey
Bailey is single and is focussing on her singing career. Previously, she dated Jack Harlow, an American rapper in 2021. They were spotted together at a dinner date in Atlanta. From 2020 to 2021, she was in a relationship with Memphis Depay.
Chloe and Depay sparked dating rumors by posting pictures of themself in a studio in August 2020. They broke up in July 2021. She dated Diggy Simmons in 2019. They have also worked together on the show in 2018. Chloe and rapper, Future‘s relationship rumor in 2021.
Chloe Bailey and Gunna’s Relationship
Bailey sparked dating rumors with Gunna via public appearance as a couple by sitting together at the Atlanta Hawks vs Dallas Mavericks home opener game. Later, they were spotted together sitting side-by-side at State Farm Arena on October 21, 2021.
When Gunna appeared in the shoot of her iconic VMAs performance, they confirmed their relationship. After that, they were spotted walking hand-in-hand in places like Crypto.com Arena, Los Angeles Lakers games, and so on.
Chloe Bailey’s Net Worth & Other Assets
Bailey has a net worth of $2 million as of 2023 which she earned as an American singer and songwriter. Her annual salary is $0.4 million. She signed the contract with Beyonce’s record, Parkwood Entertainment for a $1 million deal for six albums in 2015.
She owns cars like Cadillac Escalade, Mercedes S Class, BMW 6 Series, and Porsche Cayenne. Chloe is living in a Los Angeles apartment that features two bedrooms and covers an area of 1,300 square feet.
Weight Loss Journey of Chloe Bailey
Chloe lost 12 lbs of weight lost and she also said that she lost 1lb of weight overnight. She does a workout in the gym at least six days a week for 45 to 70 minutes. In a week she does exercises like Strength Training, Stretching exercises, Pilates workout, Core Training, and so on. For her diet, she avoids junk and eats food like lean proteins, fibers, essential nutrients, and minerals.
Chloe Bailey’s Singing Career
- She learned cello, piano, and violin from YouTube tutorials.
- Chloe and Halle started the YouTube channel, Chloe x Halle and started uploading popular song covers.
- They released their first video, Love Is You on their channel.
- The sisters duo uploaded a solo song, Summertime on February 23, 2009.
- Chloe and Halle performed the American national anthem on November 8, 2010.
- They uploaded Beyoncé’s covers of songs like Best Thing I Never Had, Diamonds, and I Was Here.
- They also uploaded covers of Adele’s song, Rolling in the Deep, and Lorde’s song Royals.
- They published a popular EP, Uncovered on September 23, 2013.
- The sisters released their official EP, Sugar Symphony after signing with Parkwood Entertainment on April 29, 2016.
- She played in the TV series Grown-ish as Jazlyn Jazz Forster in 2018.
- Chloe’s released her first solo debut album, In Pieces on March 31, 2022.
- Her second solo single, Treat Me was released in April 2022.
- She released her single, Pray It Away on January 27, 2023.
- She even featured Chris Brown on her second single, How Does It Feel.
Singles & Albums
Her popular album is In Pieces. Some of her hit singles are Have Mercy, Treat Me, Surprise, For the Night, Pray It Away, How Does It Feel, Cheatback, and so on. She is known for her solo songs like Drop, Red Lights, Lazy Love, Thunder, Fall, Used to Love, Too Much Sauce, Future, Poppy Flower, Chase, Partna, DumDumDum, Worries, etc.
Movies & TV Shows
Some of her hit movies are The Fighting Temptations, Last Holiday, Meet the Browns, Gospel Hill, Joyful Noise, Why The Sun and the Moon Live in the Sky, Chloe Bailey presented by Fendi, Joyful Noise, The Kids Are Alright, etc.
She appeared in tv shows like The Ellen Show, Austin & Ally, Wild ‘n Out, Grown-ish, The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II, Black-ish, and Cardi Tries.
Awards & Nomination
- She won MTV Europe Music Awards in the criteria of Best R&B Herself in 2022.
- In 2020, she was nominated for The Ashford And Simpson Songwriter’s Award at Soul Train Music Awards.
- She earned the nomination for Best R&B Song, Do It at Grammy Awards in 2021.
- She was nominated at Gold Derby Music Awards for a song, Have Mercy in 2021.
FAQs of Chloe Bailey
Does Chloe Bailey have a podcast?
Yes, Chloe has a podcast. She appeared in Electric Easy as Vector in 2021.
What is Chloe Bailey’s Height?
Bailey has a tall height of 5 feet 6 inches. She has a body weight of 51kg and her body measurement is 31-24-33 inches. Byrne has dark brown colored hair and eyes.
Has Chloe Bailey suffered from Depression?
Yes, Chloe suffered from depression. She shared her struggle with depression and mental health in an interview with Tamron Hall show and also said that she wanted to help others.
How did Chloe Bailey get discovered?
When Chloe uploaded the cover of Beyoncé’s song, Best Thing I Never Had on YouTube channel, they were discovered. She and her sister, Halle appeared on The Ellen Show in April 2012.
Are Chloe and Halle twins?
No, Chloe and Halle aren’t twins. Chloe is the younger sister of Halle and is one year younger than her. Both of them are popular singers. Also, they are a duo and delivered two Spotify Singles in November 2020. They also arrived together at the 2021 VMA Award.