Share and Follow
Looking for a new way to make pasta? In this episode of ITK: Eats, we show you how to make easy cherry tomato pasta with homemade tomato sauce. The best part about this recipe is that it only takes 20 minutes to cook, so it’s perfect for a no-fuss weeknight dinner. Here’s how to make this tomato pasta dish:
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups cherry tomatoes, divided
- 2 ½ tablespoons capers
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces bucatini pasta, cooked
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cup fresh basil
1. Pour extra virgin olive oil into a pan over medium-high heat. Add in garlic and cook until fragrant. Then, add in 3 cups of the cherry tomatoes, capers, lemon zest, balsamic vinegar and red pepper flakes, then stir to combine. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
2. Add in the remaining three cups of cherry tomatoes, pasta, parmesan cheese and basil, and stir to combine.
3. Top with more parmesan cheese to serve.
In The Know by Yahoo is now available on Apple News — follow us here!
More from In The Know:
TikToker shares Disneyland Halloween hack that you ‘never knew existed,’ and Disney fans are obsessed
I’m a lifestyle editor, and here are 8 trendy Nordstrom new arrivals I’m shopping in October
Amazon’s latest version of its highest-rated Fire tablet is on sale for just $40 before fall Prime Day
Here’s where to buy the soft matte Stanley tumbler that’s finally back in stock