Share and Follow
Prince Harry is reportedly uneasy about his wife Meghan Markle’s recent social media activity, which has included images of their children. According to sources, the Duke of Sussex is not fond of Meghan sharing posts that feature him and their kids.
This past week, Meghan has provided a glimpse into their family life in California, offering rare images of Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet. Unlike her usual practice of photographing their children from behind to keep their faces hidden, Meghan recently shared a video where their features were visible during a family outing to a pumpkin patch.
In addition, the Duchess of Sussex has posted images on Instagram showing their children enjoying seasonal activities, such as running through mazes and carving jack-o’-lanterns.
However, insiders suggest that Prince Harry is uncomfortable with what they describe as Meghan’s recent ‘social media displays’ involving their family.
However, a source has said that Prince Harry is not happy with Meghan’s recent ‘social media displays’.
They told the publication Page Six: ‘He’s very aware of her parading him around. He doesn’t love the social media displays.’
The insider added that the Prince is also not thrilled with Meghan tying her latest As Ever products to their royal wedding.
Last week, she announced the launch of her new Signature Candle No.519, which appears to reference their anniversary on May 19.
Princess Lilibet could be seen in the back of a video shared by Meghan of Harry carving a pumpkin
Meghan Markle posted a sweet image of Lilibet to her Instagram to celebrate Day of the Girl last month
Meghan Markle looked casual but chic in a quilted jacket and smart leather boots as she enjoyed a Halloween trip to a pumpkin patch
‘The shine has worn off, which is fair at this point in a relationship,’ the source said.
In Meghan’s video of her family’s outing to the pumpkin patch, Prince Harry can be seen carving a pumpkin, while Archie and Lilibet play in the background.
Though the pictures are blurry, it was the first time Lilibet’s face has been shared publicly since 2022, when an official portrait was released for her birthday.
Meanwhile, Archie’s face has not been shown in a photo since the Sussexes’ Christmas card in 2021.
In the new clips, Lilibet was seen dressed in pink leggings and a matching top, while her older brother appeared to be wearing a smart black polo shirt and matching trousers.
Furthermore, last month Meghan shared a rare photo of four-year-old Lilibet to mark International Day of the Girl.
The post, which showed Meghan holding hands with her daughter in the grounds of their home, was captioned: ‘To all the girls – this world is yours.
‘Do everything you can to protect your rights, use your voice, support each other.
Meghan also posted an adorable video clip of Lilibet happily running around on the grass while music plays in the background.
Prince Harry was seen showing his fun side as he carved a pumpkin in Meghan’s latest Instagram post
Meghan and Harry are seen on a ‘date night’ to an LA Dodgers game
The first official photograph of Lilibet was released as part of the Sussexes’ festive card in 2021 when she was already six months old
And last week Meghan shared a photo of her and Harry at a World Series baseball game, where they were seated in the first row, in front of a number of sporting legends.
The couple appeared to be booed by the crowds at the event – as fans questioned why they were seemingly given preference over basketball icon and part-owner of the LA Dodgers Magic Johnson.
It is unclear whether Harry and Meghan, who were decked out in Dodgers’ merch, paid for the seats or if they were invited as VIPs by the team.
The decision, however, was quickly noticed by fans, who were furious that it was Harry and Meghan who were given the royal treatment.
‘Magic Johnson is royalty,’ one person posted on social media of the NBA legend.
Other fans were perplexed that Meghan was not supporting the Toronto Blue Jays, given she lived in the Canadian city while filming Suits.
She has even been spotted in Blue Jays colours on multiple occasions, with a photo of her in a cap being widely shared on social media.
‘It is like my home,’ Meghan told Best Health magazine when speaking about Toronto in 2015.
‘At the onset, I didn’t know what to expect, but everyone has been so welcoming.’
The Sussexes declined to comment when approached for comment by the Daily Mail.