Last Modified: May 2, 2023
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws and is the property of NEWSFINALE. The collective work includes works that are licensed to NEWSFINALE. Copyright 2015, NEWSFINALE.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with NEWSFINALE or purchasing NEWSFINALE products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with NEWSFINALE or purchase NEWSFINALE products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited unless authorized by NEWSFINALE. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names of NEWSFINALE used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of NEWSFINALE.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, NEWSFINALE disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. NEWSFINALE does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available is free of viruses or other harmful components. NEWSFINALE does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials on this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
NEWSFINALE shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if NEWSFINALE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a NEWSFINALE product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, NEWSFINALE reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. NEWSFINALE reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, NEWSFINALE shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by NEWSFINALE without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
NEWSFINALE may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by another reliable method to the address you have provided to NEWSFINALE.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Tennessee, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of NEWSFINALE products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Davidson County, Tennessee. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of NEWSFINALE products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. NEWSFINALE ‘s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. NEWSFINALE may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a NEWSFINALE. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site, is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Newsfinale does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, NEWSFINALE is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, NEWSFINALE reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark, or; another intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Newsfinale in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Newsfinale, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, NEWSFINALE may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with NEWSFINALE. NEWSFINALE has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of NEWSFINALE. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, NEWSFINALE seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
- USE OF SOFTWARE. The company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
- USER CONTENT. You grant the Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third-party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third-party rights rests solely with you.
POSTING SPONSORED CONTENT: If you are publishing a Temporary article, whether it be a link insertion or an article publication once the 12 Months period elapses, the link will be changed from do-follow to no-follow.
Also regarding the link insertion or article published itself, we do a review, change/modify, or completely remove articles no longer related to our content and website goals or articles that are staled and out of relevance.
If the article or link inserted for a temporary post happens to fall under such a category, it is most likely to be removed or at best modified. As regards permanent/Long Term articles or link insertion.
We meant our words and the article will remain on the website until either the owners request an official removal, or the link is compromised or misleading to viewers; the latter will be with a notice issued to the owners of such links or articles.
Also, articles published permanently will remain indefinitely (Minimum of 4 years Period, after might be taken down, this will be based on policy changes both internally and external factors such as Google Algorithms or SEO best practice updates) on the website as long as the website is operational. If the context and content of the link were changed or been redirected to another page or to the site we don’t allow Or the link is misdirecting or contains misleading, fraudulent, or adult sites;
Subsequently, we make changes to these policies and terms and conditions with respect to the growing and current trend.
We reserve the right to take down the article or link from our website without any refund or plea. We don’t do refunds for Contents or links placed on our site for more than 30 days in the event of requested removal or infringement or break of any of our policies (including future ones). Our links are do-follow but the link will contain some custom tracking code that will enable us to track the article and links.
This we have proven has no negative effect on your link or site SEO or ranking Articles with links are shown on the homepage but will not be indefinitely placed, subsequently posted articles will eventually be displayed.
In the case when clients want permanent perpetual content on the homepage, a request for such will have to be made and we will send the required pricing for that
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. The company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Please visit our DMCA Policy link at the bottom of the site pages to view our Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown policies and to make a claim of infringement. The company’s DMCA Policy is expressly incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
- NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of a breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- PROHIBITED USES. The company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- COPYRIGHT. All contents of the Site or Service are Copyright © 2023 NEWSFINALE.COM. All rights reserved.
- NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by the Company or by any third party.