Baby joy for footy star who is about to become the highest-paid player in the NRL
Share and Follow
<!–

<!–

<!–

<!–

Dylan Brown has joyfully announced that he is now a parent.

The New Zealand five-eighth, who recently signed the most lucrative contract in NRL history, took to Instagram on Saturday to post a heartwarming video montage capturing his first week of fatherhood.

Brown shared touching moments from the hospital with his partner following their newborn’s arrival, along with clips of him bringing their son home.

The ex-Parramatta Eels player was lovingly captured cradling his baby boy, looking both delighted and a bit sleepy.

The former Parramatta Eels star was heartwarmingly seen holding his baby and appeared to be nodding off at the same time.

Brown captioned the clip: ‘One week with my lil g.’

It comes after the 25-year-old revealed that he and his partner were expecting their first child back in September.

NRL star Dylan Brown (pictured) has revealed that he has become a father. The Newcastle Knights star published several clips of his first week as a dad on Instagram, including a video of himself bringing his son home from the hospital

NRL star Dylan Brown (pictured) has revealed that he has become a father. The Newcastle Knights star published several clips of his first week as a dad on Instagram, including a video of himself bringing his son home from the hospital 

The comments section was full of congratulatory messages, with his Kiwi team-mate Scott Sorensen writing: ‘Congrats brother.’ 

Brown is now set to join the Newcastle Knights after signing a $13million 10-year deal with the club earlier this year. The bumper contract is set to make him the highest-paid player in the NRL. 

It’s been a rollercoaster season for the 25-year-old, who recently guided New Zealand to Pacific Championship glory in the off-season, with the five-eighth setting up three tries during New Zealand’s victory against Samoa in the final.

But things haven’t been plain sailing for the Kiwi star, who scored five tries in 19 appearances for the Eels this season.

Brown was left fighting for his position in the Parramatta squad after he was dropped from the team by head coach Jason Ryles for their Round 20 defeat by Canberra.

It came after the five-eighth officially unveiled he was set to leave the club, with Brown subsequently going on to miss clashes against the Brisbane Broncos and the Melbourne Storm, before returning to feature in Parramatta’s one-point victory against North Queensland.

‘I learnt a lot this year. Playing at centre, far out, I’ve got a lot of respect for them because defending out there is probably the hardest in the game,’ Brown said reflecting on the season.

‘The main thing that I’ve learnt is that there’s always something new to learn, no matter how good you are or what position you’re playing or where you think you are in your game.’

The 25-year-old also published a heartwarming clip of himself appearing to fall asleep while holding his baby boy

The 25-year-old also published a heartwarming clip of himself appearing to fall asleep while holding his baby boy

Brown has also opened up on his bumper move to the Knights, revealing how he handled with criticism after his $13million move was announced

Brown has also opened up on his bumper move to the Knights, revealing how he handled with criticism after his $13million move was announced  

Brown copped plenty of criticism after his bumper new deal with Newcastle was officially revealed.

But the footy star explained he has been blocking out the scrutiny, adding that Ryles helped him regain his place in the side.

‘It’s how I was raised. No one cares what you’re going through, so work harder,’ the playmaker said.

‘No one was going to help me deal with that except for me, so if I didn’t buy into what the rugby league team wants and the coach wants, then you’re not going to get very far.

‘It’s a team sport and it’s not all about you. If you don’t understand that, then you’re not going to do well in rugby league.’

After the birth of his son, Brown stated he is set to return to training in mid-December.

‘I can’t wait to start. I’m not due back until mid-December, but I’ll be in there earlier to get around the boys,’ he added.

Share and Follow
You May Also Like
Survivor's incredible story from inside the Hong Kong horror blaze

Incredible Survivor Tale Emerges from Devastating Hong Kong Blaze: A Story of Resilience and Hope

Just past 3 p.m., William Li received an unexpected call from his…
Jetstar

Jetstar Passengers Face Further Delays as Airlines Rush to Address Airbus Aircraft Issues

The recent wave of flight cancellations stems from an extensive recall of…
An aerial view of the burnt buildings after a deadly fire at Wang Fuk Court, a residential estate in the Tai Po district of Hong Kong's New Territories,

Investigation Launched into Corruption and Negligence in Hong Kong’s Most Devastating Fire in Decades

The recent devastating fire in Hong Kong, the deadliest in decades, has…

Tragic Southeast Asia Floods Claim Over 400 Lives as Recovery Efforts Intensify

The death toll from devastating floods and landslides in Southeast Asia climbed…

Australia Steps Up: Addressing Fiji’s Escalating HIV Crisis with Strategic Support

While Australia is considered to be on track to virtually eliminate HIV…

Trump Shuts Down Venezuelan Airspace Amid Escalating Tensions: What It Means for Global Politics

US President Donald Trump has warned that the airspace above and near…
The huge fireball reached up to 150 metres in height. It occurred after an industrial fire in North St Marys in Western Sydney.

Major Industrial Fire in Sydney’s West Expected to Persist for Several Days

In a concerted effort, approximately 200 firefighters have been dispatched to combat…
Large crowds are expected for the line's opening of the Melbopurne Metro Tunnel extension.

Melbourne Metro Tunnel Launch: A New Era of Seamless City Commutes Begins

This morning marks a significant milestone for Melbourne as the much-anticipated Metro…