Hillary Clinton Reflects on Migration Policy: Acknowledges Past Mistakes in Surprising Statement

During a surprising revelation at Germany's Munich Security Conference, Hillary Clinton expressed concerns over migration, stating that it had become overly extensive...
HomeUSTrump Approves Release of UFO Secrets: Unveiling Hidden Bases and Crashed Vessels

Trump Approves Release of UFO Secrets: Unveiling Hidden Bases and Crashed Vessels

Share and Follow

The Trump Administration has authorized the unveiling of clandestine UFO facilities to a prominent Congressional advocate for transparency regarding extraterrestrial existence.

US Congressman Eric Burlison from Missouri announced that he has been permitted to access classified sites, including the infamous Area 51, known for its longstanding associations with UFO phenomena and covert government operations.

During an appearance on the ALN Podcast, Burlison shared that he had made a formal request to President Trump and his team, seeking to visit US military installations and other locations rumored to house unidentified objects, materials, alleged alien remains, or classified information.

Burlison serves on the congressional oversight panel that is actively probing Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAPs), the term more commonly referred to as UFOs.

Despite official denials from the US government and the Pentagon regarding any recovered evidence of UFOs or alien life, several whistleblowers have testified before Congress, alleging that secret initiatives have concealed the truth.

In fact, Burlison has previously claimed President Trump has been ‘fully briefed’ on the existence of aliens, UFOs recovered by the military since the 1940s, and alien-human hybrids allegedly living on Earth today. 

Now, as Trump insiders have allegedly leaked that the White House is planning to reveal what America knows about extraterrestrials by July, the UAP committee may soon have the physical proof of non-human intelligence in their hands.

The congressman revealed: ‘The White House has told the DoD to make it happen. The extent to which they’ve been involved is literally just saying to the Department of Defense that “we’re backing his request. Do what you can to make it happen.”‘

Area 51 (Pictured) has been tied to UFO encounters and advanced military aircraft since the 1950s

Area 51 (Pictured) has been tied to UFO encounters and advanced military aircraft since the 1950s

US Congressman Eric Burlison (Pictured) has claimed that he has received approval from the White House to visit classified US facilities allegedly tied to evidence of alien life

US Congressman Eric Burlison (Pictured) has claimed that he has received approval from the White House to visit classified US facilities allegedly tied to evidence of alien life

Over the years, multiple US military sites have been linked to non-human craft, including facilities, anonymous sources have said, that were housing crashed spaceships and experimental aircraft constructed using reverse-engineered alien technology.

These include Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, the Atlantic Undersea Testing and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) in the Bahamas, and the Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR), home to Area 51.

‘There is reportedly an object that is not in this country that is so large it cannot be moved, that they’ve built an entire building around it,’ Burlison said during the January 30 podcast.

The congressman noted that this facility outside the US was classified so he was unable to reveal its exact location, but it was on his list of places he had requested to visit as part of the committee’s investigation. 

‘It’s going to involve a lot to make that happen, but that may be the final destination.’

Burlison said during the interview that he started as a UFO skeptic but was convinced these phenomena were real after listening to whistleblower David Grusch’s public interview shortly after entering Congress in early 2023.

The Missouri Republican reached out to Grusch, connected him to the House Oversight Committee, and helped facilitate the string of public hearings that have revealed shocking evidence of alien encounters from respected military officials.

Most of the current evidence has taken the form of images and videos of alleged non-human craft captured by both civilians and military personnel. Many have been leaked to the public after being classified by the Pentagon for years.

President Trump (Pictured) expressed skepticism that reports of UFOs were real during a June 2024 interview but has allegedly granted access to secret bases tied to such claims

President Trump (Pictured) expressed skepticism that reports of UFOs were real during a June 2024 interview but has allegedly granted access to secret bases tied to such claims

The November 2025 documentary 'The Age of Disclosure' alleged that there's been an 80-year cover-up on UFOs and alien technology

The November 2025 documentary ‘The Age of Disclosure’ alleged that there’s been an 80-year cover-up on UFOs and alien technology

Burlison himself revealed never-before-seen video of a US military drone striking an orb-shaped UFO with a Hellfire missile during a September 2025 UAP hearing.

The shocking footage from October 30, 2024 revealed that the unidentified craft not only survived the missile strike, but continued to fly away at extreme speed as the 100-pound, air-to-ground precision weapon simply bounced off the UFO’s hull.

The congressman added that access to government records on UAP has been intentionally made difficult to obtain and convoluted to research, with some agencies allegedly failing to report their data properly to Congress.

‘We created government, and it’s not the right of any government to withhold from you and I the truth about reality,’ Burlison declared.

‘No government has the right to withhold from you and I that we might be alone or not alone in the universe. That is not their right. That is not classified. That’s a truth that humanity deserves to know.’

Burlison has previously claimed to have ‘a lead’ on new UFO whistleblowers. However, he said during the new interview that it’s been difficult to convince potential witnesses to risk losing their government clearances in retaliation, comparing these individuals to ‘guinea pigs’ in terms of how the Pentagon would respond. 

Share and Follow