HomeCeleb LifestyleAuthorities Search for Vehicle Potentially Connected to Nancy Guthrie Abduction: Report

Authorities Search for Vehicle Potentially Connected to Nancy Guthrie Abduction: Report

Share and Follow


Law enforcement agencies are currently on the hunt for a vehicle that might be connected to the abduction of Nancy Guthrie. This search has intensified after recent developments brought new clues to light.

According to reports from NBC News, a representative from Circle K disclosed on Friday that police had contacted one of their stores located on Oracle Road in Tucson. This contact was initiated following a tip-off about a vehicle of interest. The spokesperson confirmed that the store’s surveillance footage has been made available to the authorities for their investigation.

In response to inquiries, the FBI communicated with Page Six, affirming, “The FBI and the Pima County Sheriff’s Department have received a new message concerning Nancy Guthrie. Our investigators are diligently examining the details in this message to verify its legitimacy.” They emphasized that while this is a significant lead, they continue to urge the public to provide any additional information by contacting the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.

The FBI also reiterated their commitment to the case, reminding the public that a reward of up to $50,000 remains available for any information that leads to Nancy Guthrie’s recovery and the successful prosecution of those responsible for her disappearance.

The investigation bureau noted once again that the organization “continues to offer a reward of up to $50,000 for information leading to the recovery of Nancy Guthrie and/or the arrest and conviction of anyone involved in her disappearance.”

The car in question that police are searching for remains unclear at this time. However, days before Nancy vanished, Guthrie’s neighbor, Brett McIntire, reported a suspicious white van parked near the 84-year-old’s home to police.

“It was somewhere on that street. It was a white van, full-sized, with no printing on the sides. It was parked on the street,” McIntire, who lives across from Nancy, told The Post on Thursday.

“Normally people that are coming to work on your home will have a company vehicle or if they’re independent, something written on it,” the neighbor continued. Though, the 72-year-old could not remember the exact day he first sighted the vehicle.

The update comes shortly after it was reported that authorities are reviewing another potential ransom note related to Guthrie’s case.

The message was shared with KOLD 13 News, a local outlet in Arizona. Though, the outlet did not share any further details about the note’s contents.

Nancy, who is the 84-year-old mother of NBC anchor Savannah Guthrie, was reported missing on Sunday after she missed church services.

The Guthrie matriarch’s last sighting took place on Saturday around 9:30 p.m. Nancy was dropped off at her home by her son-in-law, Tommaso Cioni, after having dinner with family.

On Monday, authorities declared that Nancy’s home was being treated as a crime scene. Earlier this week, cops addressed reports of a “possible ransom note” after several outlets reported receiving letters.

At the time, the Pima County Sheriff’s Department said they were “following all leads” they’d received and “sharing all of our leads with the FBI.”

While police have not yet identified a suspect, Sheriff Chris Nanos — who has said that investigators believe Nancy was abducted in her sleep — explained on Thursday that authorities are “actively looking at everyone” as a suspect in the case.

Share and Follow