Ivorian President’s Niece Allegedly Linked to Epstein in Mediation Role

Recently uncovered emails suggest that Nina Keita, the glamorous niece of the Ivory Coast's President Alassane Ouattara, played a significant role in facilitating introductions...
HomeAUJustice Department to Release 3 Million Pages from Jeffrey Epstein Files

Justice Department to Release 3 Million Pages from Jeffrey Epstein Files

Share and Follow
Officials at the FBI compiled a list of sexual assault allegations related to US President Donald Trump this past August, many of which appear to have come from unverified tips.
The list was included as part of the millions of documents in the new Jeffrey Epstein files released by the Justice Department on Friday.

The rationale behind the FBI’s compilation of allegations against Trump last year remains uncertain.

The list was included as part of the millions of documents in the new Jeffrey Epstein files released by the Justice Department on Friday. (Supplied)
The document was included in emails that were sent by officials in the FBI’s New York field office on the Child Exploitation & Human Trafficking Task Force.

Trump has consistently refuted any misconduct concerning Epstein.

The files encompass over a dozen claims.

In a note, an official clarifies that “yellow highlighting is for the salacious piece,” indicating how the allegations were categorized.

On Friday afternoon, two iterations of the document seemed to be temporarily taken down from the Justice Department’s site, only to be reinstated later without noticeable alterations.

A DOJ official said the document was down “due to overload” and was back online.

The allegations appear to be unverified, and the officials note that some are secondhand information.

They appear to have been allegations that were received through the FBI’s National Threat Operations Centre, which takes tips by phone and electronically.
Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche takes a question from a reporter during a news conference after the Justice Department announced the release of three million pages of documents in the latest Jeffrey Epstein disclosure in Washington, Friday, Jan. 30, 2026. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)
The Justice Department announced the release of three million pages of documents in the latest Jeffrey Epstein disclosure. (AP)

The document notes that in many instances, there was no contact made with the individuals who sent in the allegations, or no contact information was provided.

Some of the allegations were followed up on.

One was sent to the FBI’s Washington field office to conduct an interview, and another was deemed not credible, according to the document.

“Was there anything in the file re follow up with the below individuals? 302s. etc?” one official writes.

There are also allegations made in the document against former US President Bill Clinton, who has denied wrongdoing related to Epstein.
Donald Trump has focused much of his ire on Ilhan Omar.
Trump has long denied any wrongdoing related to Epstein. (AP)
Asked for comment on allegations against Trump in the documents, the White House referred a reporter to the Justice Department press release, which says, “This production may include fake or falsely submitted images, documents or videos.

“As everything that was sent to the FBI by the public was included in the production that is responsive to the Act.

“Some of the documents contain untrue and sensationalist claims against President Trump that were submitted to the FBI right before the 2020 election.

“To be clear, the claims are unfounded and false, and if they have a shred of credibility, they certainly would have been weaponised against President Trump already.”

NEVER MISS A STORY: Get your breaking news and exclusive stories first by following us across all platforms.

Share and Follow