We have a curated list of the most noteworthy news from all across the globe. With any subscription plan, you get access to exclusive articles that let you stay ahead of the curve.
We have a curated list of the most noteworthy news from all across the globe. With any subscription plan, you get access to exclusive articles that let you stay ahead of the curve.
We have a curated list of the most noteworthy news from all across the globe. With any subscription plan, you get access to exclusive articles that let you stay ahead of the curve.
We have a curated list of the most noteworthy news from all across the globe. With any subscription plan, you get access to exclusive articles that let you stay ahead of the curve.
Benfica has firmly denied allegations of racist abuse involving one of their players after releasing new video evidence related to an incident during Tuesday...
An act of vandalism has caused the latest significant Optus outage, affecting emergency service calls for more than 14,000 people, the telco has said.
Optus said the issue has been caused by vandals who damaged an aerial fibre line, affecting people in the Frankston and Mornington Peninsula areas, south-east of Melbourne.
All 14,546 services impacted have been restored, according to the Optus website.
The embattled telco had earlier warned that emergency services were affected, telling customers they could only call triple zero if they were within range of another mobile network or had access to wi-fi.
In recent months, Optus has faced yet another significant challenge with a major outage affecting its network. This marks the fourth time that such a disruption has hindered access to emergency services, raising concerns among both users and officials.