Duo Caught in $14.5 Million Heist of Robotic Surgical Equipment from Jacksonville Hospital

Michael Roberson and Angela Kearse have been taken into custody for allegedly stealing robotic surgical arms valued at $14.5 million from St. Vincent’s Hospital. JACKSONVILLE,...
HomeAUTwo individuals, an adult and a young person, face charges following the...

Two individuals, an adult and a young person, face charges following the tragic accidental shooting that led to the death of a nine-year-old on a farm in NSW.

Share and Follow


A teenage boy and a man have been charged after a nine-year-old was killed when he was accidentally shot in the neck on a rural property.
Emergency services were called to a property at Windellama, south of the New South Wales town of Goulburn, about 11.20am on Sunday.
Local officers were told a boy had been injured after a firearm unintentionally went off.

Paramedics treated the nine-year-old for serious neck injuries, but he died at the scene.

Arrests made after the incident

Police set up a strike force to investigate the incident and later arrested a 14-year-old boy and a 33-year-old man.
The teen was charged with possessing an unauthorised firearm, investigators said on Monday.

He was granted conditional bail to appear at a children’s court on Thursday.

The man was charged with allowing an unauthorised person to possess a firearm and failing to keep a firearm safely.
He is due to appear before Goulburn Local Court on 14 May.

 For the latest from SBS News, and .
Share and Follow