HomeCeleb LifestyleRHONJ Season 15: Meet the New Faces and Discover Who's Not Returning

RHONJ Season 15: Meet the New Faces and Discover Who’s Not Returning

Share and Follow

The anticipation for the 15th season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey is building, with reports suggesting that the new season is currently under consideration.

REPORT: RHONJ is Set to Begin Test Filming With Newbies for Season 15, Find Out Which Cast Members Are Not "in the Running" to Return

Credit: Eugene Gologursky/Bravo

The previous season, the 14th, boasted a dynamic lineup including Teresa Giudice, 53; Melissa Gorga, 46; Dolores Catania, 55; Margaret Josephs, 58; Jennifer Aydin, 48; Danielle Cabral, 40; Rachel Fuda, 34; Jackie Goldschneider, 49; and Jennifer Fessler, 55. The season concluded with significant tension among the cast, primarily due to a fallout between Teresa and Melissa, which led to a hiatus for the series. Now, after nearly two years, Bravo is exploring the idea of freshening up the show by testing potential new cast members.

An insider revealed to Radar Online on February 19 that while Jennifer Aydin and Rachel Fuda are not being considered for the new lineup, the rest of the cast is still in the running. “They might decide to bring back some or perhaps all of the current cast to see how they mesh with the newcomers,” the source explained.

As of now, it’s unclear who will be involved in the test filming alongside the new candidates. However, the source mentioned that decisions are expected by the end of the month. Producers are keen to get these potential new faces in front of the camera to gauge their on-screen chemistry and performance.

Although who will participate in test filming with the new women “remains unknown,” the source said that by the end of this month, decisions will be made and producers will “get these new people in front of a camera to see how they perform.”

Still, the insider continued, it is not a sure thing that RHONJ will return.

“Don’t forget they did test filming last year, and it went nowhere,” the source explained. “It all depends on the chemistry of the women once they’re in front of cameras and if they see a viable show that could be made from their interactions. If they don’t, it may be back to the drawing board.”

“However,” they continued, “this could be a positive sign, because if they like what they see, the show will likely start filming sooner rather than later and finally be back on fans’ screens.”

As RHONJ fans will recall, Melissa, Dolores, and Margaret reportedly filmed test scenes with a group of potential newbies last summer, as Teresa was oddly left out.

This latest news comes just months after Real Housewives executive Andy Cohen, 57, said on a December episode of the WWHL: After Show that cameras wouldn’t be back up “for a minute,” despite Teresa and Melissa’s reconciliation.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey has been on pause since its 14th season concluded in August 2024.

Share and Follow