FBI Reveals DNA Mismatch on Key Evidence in Nancy Guthrie Case Investigation

Investigators have revealed that a glove discovered two miles from Nancy Guthrie's residence does not match the DNA found within her home. On Tuesday, Pima...
HomeCeleb LifestyleWhich Celebrities Will Not Be on Survivor 50? Contestants Who Have Been...

Which Celebrities Will Not Be on Survivor 50? Contestants Who Have Been Eliminated or Opted Out

Share and Follow

The list keeps growing of Survivor alums who were approached for being cast in Survivor 50, only to find out they had been cut from competing in the show’s milestone 50th season.

Host and executive producer Jeff Probst teased the casting process for Survivor 50 in 2024. “I’m not kidding when I say [the process] is nothing other than everybody’s writing a list of all their favorite players,” he told Entertainment tonight. “And then I think we’ll look at it and start to figure out [how to break it down].”

Several legends from the show have sadly said they have either “retired” from game play or didn’t want to participate in Survivor 50. Others said they were contacted to participate, only to get cut as the list was whittled down.

In Touch has the castaways who were already cut or turned down a chance to participate in Survivor 50.

Share and Follow