HomeEntertainmentBrooklyn Beckham Spotted in South Beach as Family Tensions Simmer

Brooklyn Beckham Spotted in South Beach as Family Tensions Simmer

Share and Follow

Brooklyn Peltz Beckham appeared relaxed as he made an appearance in Miami Beach on Thursday evening.

The 26-year-old joined forces with renowned celebrity chef Rachael Ray to co-host the Burger Bash at the 2026 South Beach Wine & Food Festival on February 19. Attendees had the opportunity to taste over 30 different burgers and sides from eateries nationwide. La Birra Bar, with locations in Miami and Buenos Aires, received the People’s Choice Award, while the top prize from the judges went to Georgia’s NFA Burger.

Rachael Ray calls Brooklyn Beckham ‘amazing’ 

Ray, a veteran host of the burger festival since its inception two decades ago, expressed her excitement about collaborating with Beckham for this occasion. The duo had previously co-hosted a burger event in New York City back in October 2025.

“Brooklyn is amazing,” Ray shared with People, describing him as “a very thoughtful, smart, kind person.”

The host of The Rachael Ray Show praised Beckham’s culinary skills, noting, “He’s a great cook in his own right. He’s no slouch in the kitchen, so I think this is fun for him, and I’m glad he enjoys it. He wouldn’t return if he didn’t.”

Brooklyn Beckham doesn’t want to reconcile with his parents, David and Victoria Beckham 

Beckham’s appearance at Burger Bash comes one-month after he confirmed his estrangement from his parents, David and Victoria Beckham. 

“I do not want to reconcile with my family,” he said in an 800-word statement shared on his Instagram Story on January 19. 

“For my entire life, my parents have controlled narratives in the press about our family,” he added. “The performative social media posts, family events and inauthentic relationships have been a fixture of the life I was born into.”

Beckham went on to accuse his parents of “trying endlessly to ruin” his relationship with his wife, Nicola Peltz. 

When he attempted to stand up for himself, Beckham says he was attacked “both privately and publicly.”

Among his allegations, Beckham accused his ex-Spice Girl mom of “repeatedly inviting women from my past into our lives” in order to make him and Nicola “uncomfortable,” as well as hijacking his first dance with his wife at their wedding. 

“She danced very inappropriately on me in front of everyone. I’ve never felt more uncomfortable or humiliated in my entire life,” he wrote. 

For David and Victoria, “brand Beckham” comes first, their eldest son says. 

“I have been controlled by my parents for most of my life,” he wrote. “I grew up with overwhelming anxiety. For the first time in my life, since stepping away from my family, that anxiety has disappeared. I wake up every morning grateful for the life I chose, and have found peace and relief.”

For more​​ news and exclusive interviews, follow Showbiz Cheat Sheet’s Instagram.

Share and Follow