Shocking Allegations: Alaska Legislative Aide Accused of Heinous Crimes Against Teen

In a troubling development from Alaska, a legislative aide has been indicted on appalling charges involving the exploitation of minors. Craig Scott Valdez, aged...
HomeNewsFox News host rails against DOJ memo on Epstein

Fox News host rails against DOJ memo on Epstein

Share and Follow


Fox News host Will Cain is the latest media figure on the right to be disappointed by a Trump administration memo debunking several widely circulated conspiracy theories about disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein.

“I’m looking at this memo. It says there’s no client list. Well, I don’t know what that means,” Cain said. “There’s no printed-out piece of paper with lists of names on it, but there are clients, right?”

The memo by the Justice Department and the FBI released Monday says there is no evidence that Epstein blackmailed powerful world figures or that he kept a so-called “client list” of people to whom underage girls were trafficked.

The memo also confirmed, consistent with previous reports, that Epstein died by suicide, rather than being murdered to cover up a global conspiracy, as the conspiracy theory goes.

“So, am I to believe that it was all just Jeffrey Epstein and the victims on those videos? It’s just hard to accept there’s nothing more to see here,” Cain said.

The Monday memo, first reported Sunday night by Axios, has had many in the MAGA-verse furious over its lack of revelations. Many on the right had hoped that Trump officials would vindicate their theories.

Attorney General Pam Bondi — now facing heat from right-wing influencers over the memo — had previously vowed that the public would see the “full Epstein files.” A partial reveal of records in February did not contain any significant new findings.

Cain previously attacked billionaire Elon Musk for claiming that President Trump was named in Epstein’s files during his public social media breakup with the president in early June.

Share and Follow