Share and Follow
NEWLY released images have revealed some of the final moments of rapper Tupac Shakur’s life before he was shot and killed 27 years ago.
A Nevada Grand Jury was shown never-seen-before photos and video of the night the hip-hop legend was murdered on Monday, just days after they indicted suspect Duane “Keefe D” Davis.
The images were released by investigators, who arrested and charged Davis, 60, over Tupac’s death on Friday.
The arrest comes nearly 30 years after Tupac was killed in a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas.
Images shown to the grand jury on Monday show the bullet-ridden car Tupac had been a passenger in – with bullet holes across the front and back side passenger doors, according to 8NewsNow.
The photos also reportedly included images of Tupac’s autopsy.
Additionally, the grand jury was shown a grainy video of the rapper leaving the MGM Grand following a Mike Tyson fight earlier that night.
Tupac was reportedly leading a group of more than a dozen people, including Death Row Records CEO Marion “Suge” Knight, through the building.
Not long after, additional footage shows the group attacking rival gang member Orlando ‘Baby Lane” Anderson in the lobby of the MGM Grand.
Shakur was not affiliated with a particular gang but was reportedly aligned with Mob Piru and the Bloods.
The footage appears to show Anderson lying on the ground as several people kicked him, according to the Daily Mail.
Security guards do not appear to interfere during the fight.
Anderson, who died in 1998 and identified as the one who fired the fatal shots at the rapper, was Davis’ nephew.
Davis has long confessed his involvement in the 1996 shooting, writing in his memoir Compton Street Legend about how he helped secure the gun as revenge for his nephew being beaten up.
In the memoir, Davis wrote how he threw the Glock pistol into the back of a Cadillac, where Anderson and another gang member sat.
Prosecutors have said Davis was also in the car at the time of the murder.
Davis has also claimed to have hidden the Cadillac and gun after the shooting.
Police have said the 60-year-old is the “only living suspect” in the case.
In August, The U.S. Sun first revealed that the grand jury was being held to decide if the District Attorney had enough evidence to prosecute the gangster.
Davis has been charged with one count of murder with a deadly weapon.
He is set to appear in court on Wednesday.