Share and Follow

() Video captured a violent confrontation as a man allegedly attacked a woman’s car after yelling racial slurs at her.

The woman was trying to find a parking spot in a neighborhood near Lexington and Lodi Avenues around 7 p.m. on May 13. As she drove on the narrow streets, she approached a truck that was blocking the road outside a home that was under construction. 

When she asked the truck owner if he could move his vehicle, she said things escalated almost immediately.

Two men allegedly began yelling profanities at her, along with racial slurs, including the N-word, she said. One of the men approached her open car window.

“He stuck his hand inside [my car] and reached at me, reached at my phone, and that’s when I took out my pepper spray and deployed it,” said the victim, who did not want to be identified out of safety concerns. “I maced him and then he backed away.”

  • The male suspect yelled racial slurs at the victim before attacking her car with a power saw in Hollywood on May 13, 2025.
  • The male suspect yelled racial slurs at the victim before attacking her car with a power saw in Hollywood on May 13, 2025.
  • The male suspect yelled racial slurs at the victim before attacking her car with a power saw in Hollywood on May 13, 2025.
  • The male suspect (on left) returned to the garage of a Hollywood home that was under construction before emerging with a power saw on May 13, 2025.
  • The male suspect yelled racial slurs at the victim before attacking her car with a power saw in Hollywood on May 13, 2025.
  • The Hollywood home under construction near Lexington and Lodi Avenues where the suspect had confronted and attacked the victim's car outside on May 13, 2025.

The woman said the man then went to the garage of the home under construction and emerged holding a power saw.

“I was honestly just too stunned to move or even speak at that point,” she told Nexstar’s KTLA. “But I still managed to record [the incident] on my phone, to hear what was going on.”

She said that’s when the man began attacking her car with the power saw.

“He comes up to my passenger window and strikes the window and backside passenger door multiple times,” she said. “Just hacks at it, which you can hear in the video. At that point, that’s when I decided to call 911.”

By the time police arrived, the man with the power saw had fled, she said. The second man at the construction site stayed behind and gave police a statement. He told KTLA that the suspect was not part of his construction crew and was simply a man who had been walking by and had offered to help him with his equipment. 

Police are now searching for the man, who faces battery charges. The woman said the attack caused around $1,000 worth of damage to her vehicle, according to her own estimate.

Although she was uninjured during the ordeal, she hopes the suspect is caught soon before he strikes again.

“I was terrified,” she said. “I was like, stuck in fear, but I just knew from the moment he made the first initial racial comment that I had to record.”

She described the suspect as a bald, Caucasian man in his 50s or older. He stands about 5 feet 5 inches tall and has green eyes, a mustache, and a scar on his left middle finger.

Anyone with information on the suspect is urged to call the Los Angeles Police Department at  1-877-527-3247.

Share and Follow
You May Also Like
Prince William makes surprising U-turn on hobby loved by his wife Kate

Prince William’s Unexpected Change of Heart: Embracing Kate’s Beloved Hobby in a Royal Twist

In a surprising revelation, Prince William has expressed his newfound passion for…
Home away from home: How families bring Thanksgiving to military trainees

Bringing Thanksgiving to the Troops: Families Share Holiday Warmth with Military Trainees

This year, a significant number of trainees eagerly queued up, awaiting the…
Liberals blame Trump for 'terror attack' against National Guard

Liberals Hold Trump Accountable for Alleged ‘Terror Attack’ on National Guard

A former chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz,…
Ice skating in the Sunshine state: rink opens under Fuller Warren Bridge

Florida’s Coolest Attraction: New Ice Skating Rink Opens Under Fuller Warren Bridge

The public ice rink will welcome skaters until January 19th. JACKSONVILLE, Fla.…
National Guardsman shot dead 'was spat at by public', says boyfriend

Tragic Loss: National Guardsman Fatally Shot Amid Public Disdain, Alleges Heartbroken Boyfriend

The former boyfriend of the National Guardswoman who was tragically killed in…
Local Spotlight: Pick a Medicare Advantage Plan, Here's What to Consider

Unlock the Best Medicare Advantage Plan: Essential Factors You Need to Know

The clock is ticking for those needing to select a Medicare Advantage…
Tom Stoppard: British playwright, who won Academy Award for 'Shakespeare In Love,' dies at 88

Celebrated Playwright and ‘Shakespeare In Love’ Oscar Winner Tom Stoppard Passes Away at 88

British playwright Tom Stoppard, an acclaimed dramatist known for his wit and…
FILE - Former Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez, second from right, is taken in handcuffs to a waiting aircraft as he is extradited to the United States, at an Air Force base in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, April 21, 2022. (AP Photo/Elmer Martinez, File)

Trump Vows to Pardon Ex-Honduran President Hernandez Amid 2024 Drug Trafficking Conviction Controversy

WEST PALM BEACH, Florida — Former U.S. President Donald Trump announced on…