X Crashes: Thousands Affected as Elon Musk’s Social Media Platform Faces Major Outage

Earlier today, X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, experienced a significant outage, leaving thousands of users unable to access their accounts. Reports began...
HomeUSNewly Released Files Uncover Jeffrey Epstein's Ban from Xbox Live: A Surprising...

Newly Released Files Uncover Jeffrey Epstein’s Ban from Xbox Live: A Surprising Twist in the Infamous Saga

Share and Follow

In an unexpected twist, it has been revealed through government documents that controversial billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was expelled from the online gaming platform Xbox Live back in 2013. His ban was reportedly due to making threats against fellow gamers.

According to a recently released email by the Department of Justice, Epstein was informed that his account had been “permanently suspended” because of harassment, threats, and abusive behavior towards other players.

The email, dated December 19, 2013, stated that Epstein’s behavior was found to be “severe, repeated, and/or excessive,” leading to the ban.

While the email did not specify the exact actions that led to Epstein’s removal from Xbox Live, the service typically enables users to engage in online gaming through the Microsoft console.

The potential violations mentioned in the email included making threats involving death or injury, property damage, verbal abuse, extortion, libel, defamation, slander, or stalking.

The latest drop includes lurid stories regarding Microsoft founder Bill Gates, as well as Elon Musk and Donald Trump.

Earlier Friday, Gates angrily denied claims that he caught a sexually transmitted disease from ‘Russian girls’, obtained antibiotics from Jeffrey Epstein to treat the infection, and secretly slipped them to Melinda Gates.

In a rare statement that clearly conveys the depths of his anger over the latest Epstein files release, a spokesperson for the Microsoft billionaire told the Daily Mail: ‘These claims are absolutely absurd and completely false.

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was banned from the online gaming platform Xbox Live in 2013 for threatening his fellow gamers, according to government files

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was banned from the online gaming platform Xbox Live in 2013 for threatening his fellow gamers, according to government files

‘The only thing these documents demonstrate is Epstein’s frustration that he did not have an ongoing relationship with Gates and the lengths he would go to entrap and defame.’ 

Epstein made the astonishing claims about the Microsoft billionaire in emails he sent to himself on July 18, 2013, five months before his ban from Xbox Live.

The emails were among the hundreds of thousands of Epstein files released by the Department of Justice on Friday morning. 

Friday’s release also includes multiple new undated images of Epstein and Gates together in various locations.

Gates has previously said he regrets his friendship with the late pedophile, who died in a New York City jail in 2019, but has long denied any impropriety. 

Over the years, Gates has sought to downplay his yearslong relationship with Epstein, claiming the pair did not have a ‘business relationship or friendship’ and alleging all of their meetings were in group settings. 

He also previously denied attending any of Epstein’s parties or going to his various residences.

Hundreds of thousands of documents related to the convicted pedophile had already been made public by the House Committee on Oversight in late 2025, including sickening images showing Epstein surrounded by young-looking women.

The email released by the Department of Justice Fiday notifies Epstein that his access 'been permanently suspended due to harassment, threats, and/or abuse of other players'

The email released by the Department of Justice Fiday notifies Epstein that his access ‘been permanently suspended due to harassment, threats, and/or abuse of other players’ 

A new photo showing Microsoft founder Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein with friends was released on Friday. Gates denied any and all accusations against him in the files

A new photo showing Microsoft founder Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein with friends was released on Friday. Gates denied any and all accusations against him in the files 

The files, released following Epstein’s death in 2019, contain disturbing photographs of women’s bodies, harrowing notes, and references to famous figures including former President Bill Clinton and Michael Jackson.

Previous document dumps have sparked fierce backlash after large swathes of material were heavily redacted by the Justice Department. 

Officials said the caveats were necessary to protect victims’ privacy, national security, and other sensitive interests.

Ghislaine Maxwell, who had a close relationship with the disgraced financier, has since claimed that 29 of Epstein’s associates were shielded through ‘secret settlements’ with the Justice Department. 

The allegation was made in a habeas corpus petition she filed on December 17 seeking to overturn her conviction.

The files, posted on the DOJ’s website, include some of the several million pages of records that officials withheld from an initial release of documents in December. 

Congressional Democrats, who have been key to pushing for the release of case files on Epstein, say that Friday’s release is just half of the files that have been collected.

Trump signed the Epstein Files Transparency Act on November 19, following a civil war within the Republican Party over the records which the President branded a Democrat ‘hoax.’ 

The law requires the government to open its files on the convicted sex offender as well as his confidant and onetime girlfriend, Maxwell.

Epstein was found hanged in a New York jail cell in August 2019, a month after he was indicted on federal sex trafficking charges.

Maxwell is serving a 20-year prison sentence for recruiting underage girls for Epstein.

Share and Follow