Unraveling the Guthrie Mystery: Why the Burglary Theory Leaves Experts Skeptical

TUCSON, ARIZONA – Recent claims suggesting that Nancy Guthrie's disappearance is linked to a botched burglary have been challenged by a law enforcement insider....
HomeUSRescue Efforts Initiated Following Suspected Overboard Incident on Carnival Cruise Ship

Rescue Efforts Initiated Following Suspected Overboard Incident on Carnival Cruise Ship

Share and Follow

An urgent rescue mission unfolded on Thursday as a Carnival Cruise Line vessel responded to a distress signal indicating someone may have gone overboard.

The alert prompted the crew of the Carnival Radiance to act swiftly near Ensenada’s waters off the Mexican coast.

“The ship is heading back to the area where an individual was potentially spotted in the ocean to carry out a rescue operation,” the cruise line shared with Fox News Digital.

The Carnival Glory cruises off the coast of Florida.

The Carnival Radiance, distinct from the Carnival Glory seen cruising off Florida’s coast, was involved in this rescue effort in the Pacific waters near Mexico.

The Radiance regularly charts a course from Long Beach, California, to Ensenada, situated roughly 75 miles south of San Diego’s southern border.

Fox News Digital has reached out to the U.S. Coast Guard. 

Carnival Magic

The cruiser Carnival Magic in Dubrovnik May 20, 2020. (AFP via Getty Images)

Earlier this month, a Carnival passenger was found dead on a Carnival ship. 

Anna Kepner, a varsity cheerleader who wanted to join the Navy after graduating from high school and eventually become a K-9 police officer, was found dead Nov. 7 while the ship was in the Gulf of America. 

Anna Kepner takes a picture inside a car.

Anna Kepner’s family said she had dreams of joining the military. (Instagram/Anna Kepner)

“The ship returned to PortMiami (the Port of Miami) as planned on Saturday morning, Nov. 8, and the FBI has advised that there is no related threat to safety aboard as it sails its current voyage,” a Carnival spokesperson previously told Fox News Digital. 

Share and Follow