A popular influencer whose boyfriend has been accused of murdering his mother and forging her will has finally broken her silence on his alleged crimes.
Gracie Piscopo, 26, told fans to ‘not look at the news’ for information about her long term boyfriend Andre Rebelo, also 26.
Rebelo was charged in November over the murder of his mum Colleen, 58, in Perth in May, 2020.
Gracie Piscopo, 26, told fans to ‘not look at the news’ for information about her long term boyfriend Andre Rebelo, also 26
Rebelo was charged in November over the death of his mum Colleen, 58, in Perth in May, 2020
The crypto-currency trader had previously been charged with five counts of forging a document with intent to defraud.
The documents showed Rebelo was accused of forging medical records relating to his mother, including information requests, a death certificate and her final will.
In a comment posted on a TikTok on Thursday, one fan asked Ms Piscopo: ‘Will you do a storytime about what your partner did when you’re ready?’
Another fan responded saying ‘just look at the news’ to which Ms Piscopo added: ‘I wouldn’t look to the “news” for factual information’
Ms Rebelo’s death was initially deemed not suspicious as she had no obvious signs of injury, but an investigation into her son’s alleged fraudulent dealings led to murder charges being laid more than two years later.
Andre Rebelo, the long-time partner of Insta-famous model Gracie Piscopo, was charged in November over the death of his mum Colleen, 58, in Perth in May, 2020
Colleen Rebelo (pictured), 58, was found dead in her Bicton home in May, 2020
Rebelo has pleaded not guilty to the fraud charges and was due to stand trial in the WA District Court in December.
The court heard on Thursday that those charges likely ‘will be joined to another matter’, which would mean one trial for the murder and fraud charges, the West Australian reported.
Rebelo, who is behind bars, is due to appear in court next month over the murder charge.
Ms Piscopo, who Rebelo shares a four-year-old son, Romeo, with, has notably been absent from his court appearances.
Ms Piscopo has remained tight-lipped on her boyfriend’s charges and was not at his court appearance on Thursday
On Thursday she shared a series of snaps of her and Romeo out to dinner, with the caption ‘dinner with my bestie’.
She has also made a return to her influencing career, following a brief social media hiatus when Rebelo’s murder charges came to light.
Ms Piscopo, also 26, used to shared countless photos of her and her boyfriend on trips and at exclusive events but he has been absent from her social media accounts since his arrest.
She had also been unusually active on Instagram and shared her first professional post since November in February, in an outfit from Princess Polly.
Comments on her latest posts have all been restricted, with Ms Piscopo now regularly sharing snaps of herself to her social media accounts.
Ms Piscopo shared a series of snaps out to dinner with her four-year-old son Romeo on Thursday
Ms Piscopo had initially remained tight-lipped about Rebelo’s charges but broke her silence in December to express her devastation over the ordeal.
‘I’d like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding for my absence,’ she wrote.
‘For the past two weeks, I have been in a complete state of shock and utter disbelief, and I am deeply affected by the events that have unfolded.
‘I am grateful for everyone who has reached out and sent love and support, this has been an extremely difficult time and my focus right now is the wellbeing of my son.’